We are excited to announce a new resource provided byUNL Extension’s Learning Child Team for teachers of children ages 0-8,Texts4Teachers. Please disseminate this message widely so that it gets into the hands of early childhood teachers in a variety of settings (family child care, centers, schools, Head Starts, and preschools) across the state. I have also attached a bookmark handout and will have printed copies of it later this month if you’d like some to share.
- Child development
- Family involvement
- Social and emotional development
- Health, safety, and nutrition
- Curriculum and activities
Texts4Teachers is designed to share research-based information and resources offered through UNL Extension that can support your work. When you subscribe, you will receive weekly short informational tips and links to existing resources where you can learn more. Normal text message rates apply. You can opt out anytime by replying STOP.
You can subscribe in 3 easy steps:
1. Visit the website atextensiontexts.unl.edu
2. Select the age group you teach and add your information
3. Voila! Begin receiving texts. ((Texts will begin the first week in February))